Friday, October 31, 2014

Zombie

Zombie

             From my point of view Zombies character has been created to express the outsider to the communities and try fitting in and many examples for that I believe they have appeared  in the western films and many many examples such as - WWZ - Shaun of the dead and many other examples for that idea

           Today  I have a very interesting story and I hope you remember or read
 my blog - ثمن مصري -
.Well this is the other side of the story for another reason I felt I do have an obligation to tell the other side of the story to my readers and to tell the other opinions about people who are traveling abroad
     
              This a guy immigrated from his country after injustice and the low lack of money he was gaining . He decided it about time to travel and get the hell out of there .He got married there from a girl from the same country he came from - Naseeb :) .And they had a very cute children very very obedient to him they were like the air to him

               By the way he left his country at 2011 - not  planning to give you hints ;) . So after like 20 to 25 years after his eldest son decided  to travel back to there country . His father opened his eyes wildly and told him ' you wanna go back to the land of the lost'  and smiled . What's wrong with my choice ??? he replied . Nothing except you haven't been reading or studying history for the last 25 years specially your family's history . And why us your parents flew out of this country in order not to be ZOMBIE

No comments:

Post a Comment